Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Movement (16 weeks)

Last night, at 16 weeks 3 days, I was able to feel my baby moving for the first time! There have been a few times recently where I questioned some movement but last night I am sure I felt it. I forgot how much I love that feeling....of course it's all fun and games until you're getting kicked in the bladder or in the rib but we have a while before we get there.

Otherwise, I have been feeling pretty well. For the most part I do still fell like I have more energy. My SI joint pain hasn't been too bad. I know my limitations and have started physical therapy and continue to see a doctor for OMT. I have had an increase in heartburn in the last couple of weeks. Not necessarily related in particular foods but I don't remember having heartburn so early with Maddie. It's not very pleasant at times but thankfully Tums usually help.

I saw Dr. Deprez on 2/19 for my 16 week check up. Everything looked good and was able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. My blood pressure was good at 120/70, my weight is up 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I had some blood work and will be scheduling another ultrasound in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment